Yoz peeps..
K i'll start by thanking Gerald. If not for his constant nagging at me to update, i'll fallen so much short of the 11th post.. so Tks..
Today (15/5/08) was our first Effective Oral Communication Ica(1).
It was really, really, really, stressing and at the same time fun!
We had to do a 3~4 mins speech about a topic which we could choose.
Mine was on~ A milestone that seem bad but turned out to be good~
Just a brief summary. I talked about my retained. Talked about my Ex-classmates, Talked about the changes, Talked about my Feelings, Talked about what i have becomed.
The idea of the my speech is to tell in a serious solemn tone about what i have past through before. So there was no 'happy' tone. l0ls to answer some of the qns that i was too serious or stuffs. lols.. lester told me that i was TOO DRAGGY!!! LOLS.. guess he was kinda rite. i mean.. He's one of the best thingss that ever happened to my life.. And 1 thing i Treasure about him the most is that NO MATTER WHAT. Be it disturbing him or stuffs, he will forever LAugh it off. That i can learn from him and that, I ADmire him.
The hot topic for today was A memorable Vacation. Hey u lucky people really been real far huh. Lols.. i gota admit, THE WHOLE CLASS WAS GOOD! though some parts were funny/boring/sad/tired/shity/sexy , overall, i felt that everyone did fine. Even mrs hayma commented that we were good.
~looking forward to the results
I feel so much better since yesterday. Guess its the partial councelling Ervin and lessie gave me.. Hey i gota admit. I think i gonna Make lessie my friend for life le, He is indepensible(I LIKE GIRLS, NOT GUYS lols).
hahas.. Like always.. i am looking forward to a wonderful 3 years with my friends and once again. I L0v3 u all.
signing off:
glenn ong
Dun blame a guy for something he never did.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment