hey..
I'm under lots of stress now. And many of it is just unnecessary stress from my dad. Out of the blue, he told me that he feels that i will screw up in my homework. He said that my attitude towards work suck. He says that he expects me to be more responsible but dosen;t see that me. i am really very tired. very stress. He questions why i go school early. He says he suspects its because of girls. i mean WTF. He relates everything to the influence to girls. He loves bring up the past. He loves condemning. Some times, i even wonder if i am worth anything. i feel so worthless. I feel so unconfident. I feel so very hurt. Sometimes its at this point of time when i really need a shoulder to cry on. Someone to comfort me. To understand me. but i have a phobia.
Everytime my life is peaceful, he will wreck havoc.
Can anyone just understand me?
Can anyone just show me that like others, i too have feelings. And i get hurt damn easily.
i've just cried. Poured my emotions to my best friend. The one who has always(mostly) been there for me whenever i feel down.--- My mum. she told me not to take things so seriously. She told me to relax. She told me that my dad was afraid that i would repeat the same mistake. Honestly. I don;t think i would. But i don;t think he is ready for this answer.
Only tears could fully express how i feel now.
And while i let it drain itself, i'll think.
think about something else.
And i hope someone can help me think.
signing off:
glenn ong
I was prejudiced. Whenever something is wrong. It's my fault.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment