Something has been bugging me recently.....
It's actually the 'real' in people. In this industry, basically we all have our work front and our own front.
To have a single face to meet all situations is simply impossible. So gradually, we start to develop many faces to cater to many scenarios. Well I mean, its unavoidable that in a sales line that's exactly what is required of us.
Then what face do you have towards people you are sincerely sincere to? Will these multiple faces that you show to others affect the judgement of someone you sincerely care?
We have come to a point where being nice equates hidden intention, am I wrong?
I've always know that sales is what i want to get into. But do I really know what I've signed up for? I am definitely not doubting my decision but since RNF comes soon, but naturally you will question whether you have the right tools and capabilities to succeed.
Being someone who is easily affected by the environment and the words of others, maybe this is really a key point that I have identified to work on first.
Next, the intention of others.
Questioning the intention of others. Ironically, we treat someone nice and expect them to not question our motives yet we find it hard to reciprocate this mentality.
We start to question the authenticity of a person's good gesture and then the person -himself-
I hope with more experience comes the ability to read a person.
and my million dollar question is then, for now, I should really learn to not think too much into anything and to take everything at face front.
So here is my final decision.
To give everyone the benefit of the doubt, till you get stab once.
Then as they all say, one time is once too many.
No comments:
Post a Comment