Wednesday, September 29, 2010

i like songs

I'm giving it all up... i'm taking back my love...


Holidays passed so so fast!.. results were out and miraculously, i passed all! woot!

today is the 3rd day I'm working at Yami Yogurt's Event at SIM. The days are passing faster than ever... and soon, it will come to an end. i dare not talk too much but i need an outlet to speak.

Ahaha, it took a presumably young girl to wake me up and tell me that its not a liking, but a need to fill an empty void in an empty soul! LOL so very true.

Much has been said on the can bes and the has been. and the what could have been. Am i living in a self delusional world where I think that by overcoming my own low confidence, i expect people to see me more in a different way? Yes i did. or so i thought.

But what I think do not matter.

People say " do what you think you are comfortable, do let anyone say no to you... don't be affected by what people's thinking are'

I say, " BULLSHIT".

This society today is made up of people's opinions of one another. we may say that we don't care, but deep down, there is a nagging feeling to satisfy the flaw, to correct it.

You know, i thought I was over it. I know I am.
But as how Justin Bieber puts it. I just need somebody to love.
Lionel Ritchie explained it very well in endless love, but its just pure fantasy.. this world is crazy. Simple plan sang.... society's real messed up.

Usher had 2 confessions to made.
I made my first.
Now my 2nd. I'm gonna try let you go (sorry Bieber)

No comments: