Firstlyyyyyyy-------- RNF-ed on 10 June, basically I only found it out on the 13th of June.
So with RNF, means the real deal starts now. Are we ready kids!
I'm excited to start, yeah of course I'll need to brush up on my presentation and my products and of course the system.
But you know, I'm not really afraid.
I basically have this group of the most awesome people around me.
(Hinting at u Closet)
-------------- ------------------ ------------------ ------------------------
Having someone who can understand you at a much much higher level than just basic conversation is amazing. And of course I still cherish late night talks. Best over coffee with the cold wind blowing. omgg anyone up for coffee!?
Ah, the good ole companionship. You have been missed.
So recently I've started listen to kpop ballads and it really brings out the feels in a whole new level. Can I just be emotional for every single night and just talk and chat and talk. Nothing feels better than chatting and nothing is more entertaining than chatting hahahaha.
I need to get myself checked. oops!
I would love to someday learn Psychology, or more of the human body language. It has really been a fascination of mine for as long as i can remember.
Chances!! I need chances! please give me chances hahahahah
Okay, its 6pm and I'm tired. Old already. no more energy huehuehue. I'll try to plan better in future. Sometimes re-reading my own posts gives me a good headache xDxDxD
Ps:
-Muscles aching.
-Cannot Lift up my arms
-SOS need help!!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment